Thursday 30 December 2010

Significant Changes

In this post I will go though my model and explain a few changes and point out why I made them.
While looking at other peoples post I noticed images that are very useful to my own work. I got permission to use these but since some of them are images form other websites I don't know how to really reference them.
------


The images below are strong references to the image above.


These images were from Russell Pointers blog page


Image on the left is from Sarah's blog page. The one on the right is from the Internet.



The image below was also from Russell Pointers blog. I took a lot of interest in this, I haven't seen anything like this before and I plane to incorporate it with in the work.

update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment